Date: August 28, 2013
Time: 2 p.m., Eastern Time
Topic: Productivity Tips for B2B Copywriters
Presenter: Ed Gandia
As solo entrepreneurs, improving productivity is critical to having a successful business. And having a productive day gives us a greater sense of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Working more efficiently allows us to accept more projects that will increase our income or use the additional free time for our personal priorities — or a bit of both. Being productive allows us to enjoy the freedom of being a freelance copywriter.
Ed Gandia, well-known for his case study copywriting success, is also an expert in the area of productivity for freelancers. He has developed strategies for getting the most complex projects done and juggling multiple projects at once. During this special teleconference, Ed will share some of these strategies.
In this teleconference Ed reveals:
- The foundation of a productive workday
- What to do at the beginning of the day to improve your productivity
- How to get back on track when unexpected interruptions occur
- Strategies for handling multiple priorities and complex projects
- Threats to productivity and how to control them
If you’ve ever had a day where you felt frustrated that you didn’t get more done, this call is for you! Find out how you can be in control of your day and get more accomplished than you ever thought possible.
Listen in now …