Date: August 12, 2014
Time: 12:00 noon Eastern Time
Topic:Being More Productive with Less Stress
Presenter: Mindy McHorse
Find out how Mindy McHorse, Executive Editor of The Barefoot Writer, has built a very successful copywriting business while she and her husband added three children to their family. How has she done it? Tune in and find out how she stays motivated, her best productivity tips, and how she avoids “overwhelm”.
On the call Mindy reveals:
- How she went from zero to being a six-figure copywriter
- The key to moving her business forward
- What productivity techniques have worked for her
- How she avoids being overwhelmed and stressed
- Her key motivating tool to stay productive
Listen and be inspired by Mindy’s journey and discover how you can be more productive too.
You can access the call here: