Date: March 18, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Topic: The Importance of Consistent Messaging
Presenter: Casey Demchak
Inconsistent messaging can wreak havoc with the effectiveness of a company’s marketing efforts. Casey Demchak joins us to explain how you can determine how consistent your client’s marketing is, and what to do if it’s not as it should be.
He’ll talk about a simple way you can bring incredible value to your clients — and get paid very well for it. Plus, it’s a strategy you can use to get projects from clients that may not otherwise hire you.
On this call, Casey reveals:
- How to uncover inconsistent marketing
- Why consistency of message is critical
- How you can bring consistency to your clients’ copy
- A simple strategy that will help you produce more copy — faster
- How you can get a well-paid project from smaller B2B companies
- And much more!
Casey is well known and widely respected for his innovation in B2B copywriting. Join us and walk away with some strategies you can put to work right way in your own freelance business.
The replay is posted below:
Get your copy of Key Message Copy Platforms and bring consistency to your clients’ marekting. Find out more here!