Date: March 9, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Topic: Lead Generation: What B2B Companies Need
Presenter: Steve Slaunwhite
B2B companies depend on lead generation for their very survival. So it’s no surprise that lead gen is of high importance to nearly every marketing director.
And it’s no wonder that a freelance copywriter with lead-gen skills is very valuable to them. In this special teleseminar, Steve Slaunwhite gives you an inside look at the direct response side of B2B copywriting.
Steve will reveal:
- How Direct Response marketing is different in B2B than B2C
- What is “Lead Generation” and what role does it play in marketing
- A typical lead generation process
- What opportunities there are for freelancers
- What you can expect to be paid for lead gen copy
Find out why lead-gen is always top of mind with marketing managers and how that can make you stand out among other B2B copywriters.
Join us for this informative event. The replay is posted below:
Find out more about lead generation in Steve Slaunwhite’s program Become a Lead-Gen Specialist: Earn Top Fees Writing B2B Emails, Landing Pages, and Ads that Sell.