Date: October 28, 2015
Time: 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Topic: Marketing Videos: A Behind the Scenes Perspective
Presenter: Kason Bryden
B2B video is hot … and getting hotter. More and more B2B marketers are turning to video to help deliver their message. And in the B2B market, they expect the videos to be well produced.
Experienced television producer Kason Bryden joins us to give us some insight into making top-quality videos that make you and your client look their best.
Discover the mistakes that happen when your video producer doesn’t understand marketing and how you can make sure your video script has the impact it should.
Kason will explain:
- What you should and shouldn’t wear when in front of the camera
- How lighting can impact your video
- Tips for working with a video professional
- What happens in the editing process
- When to add music or B-roll footage
After this call, you’ll have much more confidence when developing marketing videos for yourself and for your clients.
The replay is posted below