As a B2B copywriter, you have the opportunity to write for small, mid-sized, and large corporations. Each of them is unique with their own language, style, and culture.
On this member-only call, Nancy Ross Brewer demystifies working with large corporate clients and explains how understanding how large corporations function will help you be a better copywriter.
Join us and discover:
- How large corporations function
- What B2B copywriters need to know about large corporations
- Business terminology you should know
- How a company’s policies provide clues to their company culture
- Why a company’s style is important to a copywriter
Don’t be afraid to pursue large corporate clients — with Nancy’s information, you’ll feel confident in approaching clients of any size.
The replay is posted below: